Tuesday Tip: January’s Questions Answered

Posted On: January 31, 2023

In this week’s #TuesdayTip, Vickie answers this month’s questions from viewers.

1.) During Annual Certifications, do we need to do the lead-based paint disclosure form every year? What about VAWA? We do both on our property, but the files are getting a little thick.

Lead-based paint disclosure forms can be completed once. However, all sections must be complete and signatures from the resident and manager are required.

2.) We received a finding for not completing the VAWA Emergency Transfer Plan. We furnished the HUD 5381 form we downloaded offline. What went wrong?

The HUD 5381 Form is correct. However, it is meant to guide properties through the successful implementation of an emergency transfer plan on property.


PBCA Contact Information Poster

The Crucial Role of PBCA Contact Information Posters

One key element that bridges the gap between residents and housing authorities is the Performance-Based Contract Administrator (PBCA). You can make residents aware of this with the PBCA contact information poster for your respective PBCA.

Read More
Tuesday Tip HOTMA Tidbit (7)

Tuesday Tip: HOTMA Tidbit Summer Review

In this week’s #TuesdayTip, a review of the Summer series previewing the upcoming changes effective January 1, 2024. HOTMA Review […]

Read More

Tuesday Tip: HOTMA Tidbit on Changes for Residents

In this week’s #TuesdayTip, the HOTMA changes will impact residents on property and those on waitlists for your property. Extra […]

Read More