Technical Assistance offered for launching FSS Program
Posted On: September 19, 2019
HUD has announced that it will offer “hands-on group learning and individualized technical assistance (TA) to housing owners/managers to help implement a Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS) program.”
FSS is a program HUD is offering that provides incentives to help families living in multifamily assisted housing increase their earned income and reduce their dependence on public assistance programs.
For those selected, the TA training from HUD will be held over a nine-month period and include both group and individual training, as well as, coaching, education, and hands-on guidance from an FSS expert.
- Eligible applicants are owners and management agents that operate HUD-assisted multifamily housing designated for families.
- Applications are due October 8, 2019.
- Technical Assistance will begin in December 2019 and end in August 2020.
- Register for the September 25, 2019 webinar.
- For additional questions, email us or call 202-402-2487.
SEARCH IN BLOG
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Tuesday Tip: Live-In Aide
Vickie discusses running the existing tenant search on Live-In Aides.Read More
OCAFS for FY2020
Operating Cost Adjustment Factors (OCAFs) for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 have been Published The OperatinRead More