Thank you for your interest in becoming part of Navigate Affordable Housing Partners team. Navigate, an Equal Opportunity Employer, provides career opportunities in clerical, accounting, administrative, and supervisory areas.
Navigate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
The Hiring Process
You may apply using LinkedIn Easy Apply using the links above. You may also send your resume to email@example.com for open positions.
Navigate’s hiring process is perhaps lengthier than many others. It is structured this way by design. We understand that the applicant makes a life-changing decision when he/she/they decides to work for a company. It is an important decision for both parties and should not be taken lightly or rushed. Therefore, we spend time getting to know our applicants. It gives both the applicant and Navigate an opportunity to make the right decision.
Applicants are introduced to Navigate; our history, our culture, and our philosophy of providing our customers with the best customer service possible.
- Vacation (Annual) Leave
- Sick Leave
- Health Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Flexible Schedules
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Cafeteria Plan/ Flexible Benefit Plan
We have 11 paid Holidays throughout the year. The following days are currently observed and recognized as paid holidays for all Navigate employees:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King’s Birthday / Robert E. Lee’s Birthday (3rd Monday in January)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Juneteenth (June 19th)
- Independence Day (Fourth of July)
- Labor Day (1st Monday of September)
- Veteran’s Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving Day (4th Thursday in November)
- Thanksgiving Friday (Day after Thanksgiving)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day