Navigate is the premiere, high-performing Performance-Based Contract Administrator for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Navigate responsibly processes $450-million for HUD annually. Thanks to the Triple Check Advantage®, Navigate is able to make accurate transactions in a timely manner.
- Compliance: Navigate has a stacked lineup of “heavy-hitters” in regards to Compliance. These veterans of Affordable Housing give your company the security of tried and true wisdom and direction of how to comply with varying crises that arise from interpreting HUD regulations.
- Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD): Need guidance with RAD? Navigate’s experts and issuers of Housing Choice Vouchers offer a breadth of knowledge as your agency transitions to a Multifamily Model.
- Property Management: With its decades of experience around property management, Navigate’s prowess of housing management provides its clients with specific guidance and collaboration on how to deal with tenant disputes, Fair Housing issues and interpretations, subsidization hurdles, and any other struggles your business runs into with property management.
- Training: There is little to no puzzle that Navigate has not encountered in its long tenure as an affordable housing resource. Connect with us to see how we can train your staff in Multi-family Housing, Public Housing, Vouchers, or any other area of affordable housing.
Clear Direction.. The Foundation for Success
Navigate’s extensive experience in these competencies will give you and your business a strong support and foundation from which to build upon and to further the success of your business.
Past and Current Clients:
Clear direction is ultimately what we equip your business with through our Professional Services. To navigate your venture/business around the obstacles that are sure to come.
- MassHousing, Boston, Massachusetts
- HANAC, Inc., New York, New York
- Decatur Housing Authority, Decatur, Alabama
- Prichard Housing Authority, Prichard, Alabama
- Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority, Richmond, Virginia
- Opelika Housing Authority, Opelika, Alabama*
- Public Housing Finance Corporation of Alabama
- Housing Affordability Trust, Birmingham, Alabama
- Jefferson County Alabama Department of Community Development, Birmingham, Alabama