Navigate Affordable Housing Partners is a nonprofit that actively works to enhance all aspects of the housing industry to ensure that people have access to quality, livable housing choices. We develop, own, and manage housing properties and serve as a federal government contractor and consultant to housing agencies.
- Community Development
- We are investing in long-term sustainable community development to revitalize communities.
- We own and manage quality, livable affordable housing properties.
- Government Contracting
- We are a premier Performance-Based Contract Administrator (PBCA) for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- We offer a number of professional services to state and local housing authorities.
- Navigate Gives Back
- We give back to the community to empower people.
We believe quality, livable housing is essential for every person and are working with community organizations, housing authorities, and government agencies to make that a reality.
We invest in communities, provide quality housing options, and offer services to benefit the entire housing industry.
Our vision is simple: to be an instrument of change by revitalizing communities, empowering people, and expanding housing options for all.
Setting and adhering to standards that seek efficiencies and economies of scale
To our customers and the communities in which we operate
For our peers in the industry and the families we serve
Through collaborations and partnership with members of our communities
In how we operate and interact with communities and the industry