Navigate Affordable Housing Partners is a nonprofit that actively works to develop, strengthen, and improve all aspects of affordable housing. We develop, own, and manage affordable housing properties and consult with various housing agencies to provide compliance and training. We are also a federal government contractor providing compliance and financial services.
We are shifting the paradigm for housing affordability by being a hands-on thought leader.
We believe that clean, safe, and affordable housing is essential for every person and are working with community organizations, housing authorities, and government agencies to make that a reality.
With a multi-faceted approach, we aim to invest in communities, provide housing options that are high-quality, safe, and rich in support services, and provide services to benefit the entire housing industry.
Our vision is simple: to be an instrument of change across the housing industry by revitalizing communities, empowering people, and strengthening the industry.
At Navigate Affordable Housing, everything we do is guided by our core values:
- Service – to our customers and the communities in which we operate
- Respect – for our cohorts in the industry and the families we serve
- Transparency – in how we operate and interact with the industry at large
- Quality – setting and adhering to standards that seek efficiencies and economies of scale
- Innovation – through collaborations and partnership with like-minded members of our communities